Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Galun has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Child Birth
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Galun has an amazing way with his patients. He is always attentive and discusses all of your questions with you. He is kind and listens to your concerns. He addresses all of your concerns and he is not dismissive. I really haven't met a better doctor and I wish I could see him as a general physician also.
Dr. Galun delivered my 2nd daughter. I had a c-section with both of my kids. Maybe it was the 2nd time and maybe because of Dr. Galun. I think my recovery of 2nd surgery was much smoother and faster. Dr. Galun is very patient and caring. I feel very confident with him. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor to deliver your baby!
I am a medical professional who deals with doctors quite often...in my years of experience as a registered nurse, I have NEVER witnessed a more caring doctor! I consider myself blessed to have him as my doctor as he delivered my precious children & I am so grateful for all the care I received during those times. I have never met anyone with such wonderful bedside manner and not once has he ever rushed me during office visits despite how busy he is. He has always answered ALL my questions, takes so much time with his patients and I know that there are very few doctors that do! I am forever grateful to him for not only being an A+ doctor, but b/c he truly is a wonderful person!
I find Dr. Galun to be very kind, caring and respectful. Much, much better than most doctors I've seen. He delivered my 2 boys and I continue to see him for my annual visits. Since he is not affiliated with a large group you are almost guaranteed that he will be the one to deliver your child. That is something hard to find these days! I've recommended him to several friends who have also had good experiences.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2009, 2016, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Galun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Steven A Galun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsStephany Ann George Md, 6115 Powers Blvd Ste 306, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Steven A Galun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.