Dr. Steven J Garrett Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Garrett?

Nice office

Very smart. Friendly.

Expert care

I have been a patient of Dr. Garrett's for many years and think that he and his staff are terrific. He is a compassionate and very skilled surgeon and his staff are very well trained so that the office always runs smoothly. I can not recommend him highly enough!

Cape Cod's Finest

I was referred to Dr. Garrett by my dermatologist for a skin cancer on my nose. As I was concerned about my appearance, I initially asked to see a plastic surgeon but my dermatologist insisted that Dr. Garrett was the best person to do the work. He couldnt have been more right! My skin cancer wound up being extensive and Dr. Garrett miraculously reconstructed the wound so that even my friends dont know I had surgery. He is an absolute artist and Im very grateful. His staff was equally impressive. They made me feel completely at ease, were kind, and always answered phone calls personally and promptly. I couldnt recommend a finer doctor to see if you have a skin cancer problem.

Dr Garrett has provided competent and skillful service for my skin cancer for 4 years. I feel very confident of his abilities to complete the work with care and thoroughness.Very skilled when cosmetic surgery is required at the end of deep cancerous skin removal. Never leaves a scar.

VERY DISAPOINTED WITH HIM AS A PATIENT HE NOW WILL NOT ACCEPT MY MEDICARE HMO TUFTS HEALTHCARE FOR MY MOHS SURGERY.I MUST NOW TRAVEL 60 PLUS MILES TO BOSTON.HIS REASON,TOO MUCH PAPER WORK REQUESTED BY TUFTS.I THINK GREED IS THE REASON.WHAT ABOUT HIS HYPOCRATIC OATH!