Dr. Steven R Gecha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Gecha?

Very experienced doctor My lyme artheritis was diagnosed because of his efforts.

Brian Donnelly

Excellent doctor

Excellent Surgeon

Excellent doctor, my surgery and recovery went exceptionally smoothly. Would recommend him highly to anyone requiring knee surgery

Highly recommended!!! I am extremely pleased not only with the procedure and thoroughness of everything, but with the recovery. Everything was great.

Top Notch

I tore my ACL. Dr. Gecha and staff have been fantastic! My appointments have been on time and easy to make. Pre-op discussion was detailed and Dr. Gecha answered every question I threw at him. Surgery was successful and I am looking forward to getting back to doing the activities I love. The only possible downside is distance I drive for office visits and follow up. Then again, it's well worth the distance traveled to see one of the best docs around.

I would highly recommend Dr. Getcha. He works with you and lays out your options in a straight forward manner. His office staff is friendly and courteous.

I had knee surgery with Dr. Gecha 3 years ago. With a new issue I was having, I did not hesitate to call his office and make a new appointment even tho he is just about an hour away. He is very professional, patient and he takes the time to explain everything to you in a way that you will understand what is going on. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gecha... You will not be disappointed!

Great experience

I never thought I would walk pain free again. Dr. Gecha did a great job fixing damage done to my knee from a fall. The surgery went smooth and recovery pain was minimal. I would use Dr. Gecha again if need be.

My experience

My experience with Dr. Gecha was an excellant one. He was very thorough, yet kind and understanding. He did a terriffic job diagnosing and repairing my knee. I will never go to anyone else should I have any more knee problems. I highly recommend him.

So glad I have him as my Dr.!

I broke my patella and was seeing another Dr. He did knee replacements and sent me to Philadelphia to a knee Center.... that dr. was awfull.... so I called Princeton Orthopedic Associates... and Dr. Gecha saw me... I finally knew what was the matter... He is very caring and explains everything very well... He doesn't speak down to you.... I SO appreciate that. I am so glad we have a world class Dr. right here in Princeton.

I am thrilled I found Dr. Gecha. First orthopeadist I saw was terrible.

Dr. Gecha is a very good doctor. The difference between very good and excellent, however, is huge.