Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Steven D Gelbard
Steven D Gelbard is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
I had severe back and neck pain and went to several doctors and was told there was nothing I could do but to live with the pain. He examined me and looked at my xrays and found abnormality on them that others did not see. I ended up getting surgery after more conservative treatment and my pain was totally gone after the surgery and still is. I am more than thrilled with my great result and the care I got.
i hope this doctor has change for the better over time.dr. gelbard did my surgery 21 years ago.neck surgery,common procedure,then and still is today,since my surgery,im totally disable...i understand there can be problems during surgery,but afterwords,no bedside matter to me or my family,just another day at the office.be very careful when selecting a specialist,i would think twice before selecting him.i can understand why he has pending lawsuits.good luck to those having dr. gelbard operating on you.
On that day, I was diagnosed with a meningioma brain tumor on my right frontal lobe. Two days later I underwent a successful operation to remove the tumor pressing on my brain. I would not be here today if it wasn't for my surgeon, Dr. Larry T. Khoo and the Neurosurgery staff at UCLA. They were impeccable throughout my stay at UCLA and extremely supportive during my recovery.Almost 3 years later, I'm happy to say that there has been no tumor recurrence, and I'm able to live out the rest of my life without any problems. I realize that not only am I lucky to be alive, but lucky to have also been given the care and guidance from the UCLA Neurosurgery team. I will be forever grateful.
Steven D Gelbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions150 SW 12th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Steven D Gelbard in this video.
Steven D Gelbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.