Dr. Steven K Gerhardt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven K Gerhardt?

Amazing Doctor

Dr G is amazing doctors always on top of things with his patients. His secretary is great you call she's back to you soon as she's free,highly recommend this Doctor!!!

First visit to Dr. Gerhardt

The visit to Dr. Gerhardt's office was very rewarding - exactly what I needed. He is very thorough and has a great professional, caring, and personal manner.If you are suffering from back pain at all, I highly recommend Dr. Gerhardt. In my case he efficiently scheduled and MRI, diagnosed the problems, and sent me to a pain management specialist (Dr. Zeballos), who prescribed the needed treatments, then scheduled them quickly and flawlessly. In just a matter of about three weeks I am back to standing straight with virtually no pain. I am looking forward to the next treatment from Dr. Zeballos in two weeks knowing it is painless and I will be painless too. I feel 30 years younger.

Dr. Steven K Gerhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.