Dr. Steven Gitomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Gitomer?

Awesome doctor!! (and staff!!)

Posted on February 12th, 2017

I truthfully cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Gittomer truly is. He is extremely personable and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. I have never, in all of my years with him, had to wait for more than 2-3 minutes upon arrival, to be seen. He is so punctual, it is mind-blowing!! He is extremely thorough and truly has your back. Dr. Gittomer has called me on the weekends, as well as follow up phone calls after procedures. Cannot say enough about what a truly wonderful doctor, Dr. Gittomer is!!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Excellent physician. The best! He listened to my issues and diagnosed what others missed or dismissed!

Good office for routine care, not problem visits

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Good office for routine care, but be prepared to be shipped off to another office if there is a problem.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

This office is great

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gitomer for over 30 years He is my favorite Dr and would never consider seeing anyone else!

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Excellent physician! Great care. The best!

Office staff is useless

Posted on October 26th, 2012

The Dr. himself may be fine but the office staff is a joke. I have never once called and had a person actually answer the phone in the 10 years I have been a patient there. The only reason I stayed for so long was for the comfort of using the same doctor but I'm fed up at this point. It's been 3 weekdays and I havent received a return phone call? It isn't like I was trying to schedule an appointment (which you also have to leave a message and wait for a return phone call for), it was an actual problem I needed medical help with! Ridiculous.

Doctor's Response

We have reviewed our phone system and patient call backs. I am always trying to improve our patient care. If someone is not called back by the next morning the call must have been accidentally deleted. We call back everyone that day who calls before 2PM unless a mistake has occurred. We have 2 medical assistants answering the phones and a nurse on the phones every day. I have personally tested every voice mailbox. This should not happen again. My apologies.

The Best!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. Not only is he an excellent clinicisn, but he truly cares. Even when I was under the care of another surgeon, he stayed in touch and always reassured me.

The best OB/GYN period!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr Gitomer found out that I was admitted to St Joe's hospital. The same night I was released he called me at my house! Not an assistant, not a nurse...HIM! I didn't call him. HE called ME! He saw me the very next morning and literally saved my life! He is a very calming very comforting very compassionate doctor. No one is better than him.

Great OB!

Posted on March 24th, 2008

Great OB/GYN! He was with me through 3 miscarriages and he delivered my first daughter. He is a very compassionate person. I highly recommend him!

Posted on November 5th, 2017