Steven Glickel Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Glickel?

Excellent diagnosis and treatment

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr, Glickel forward about treatment options and outcomes. I have had many procedures with him, and he has always been right on regarding the procedure and recovery.

I have absolute trust in Dr, Glickel

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Glickel over a period of several years, including care of and eventual surgery for a trigger finger which was successful, and have returned with arthiartis (sp?) problems in my right hand. Not only have I received excellent care, his manner is wonderful, his personality winning, and most of all he instills a sense of trust and and confidence in his skill and ability.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Had such a nice experience with Dr. Glickel. My thumb was in bad shape but Dr. Glickel gave me hope and throughout surgery process and post follow up visits, I was so confident that my thumb would return to normal. My thumb does not click or feel pain, which I am so happy about looking forward to the future and my recovery. Thank you Dr. Glickel!

Incredible experience with an excellent surgeon

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I came to Dr. Glickel with an injury that had been missed by other doctors. Dr. Glickel figured out the problem and performed the surgery. I completely recovered use of my hand and totally normal functionality. He did an incredible job with the surgery and was available by phone and through appointment for follow-ups when I had questions about the healing process.

Great doctor!

Posted on October 1st, 2017

He is the best! Very caring and his staff was wonderful to me. Yes there is a long wait to see him but it's worth it.

Best hand surgeon without question

Posted on September 25th, 2017

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Glickel when I needed some work done with my hand and I could not be happier. I'm new to NY and wasn't sure how to find hand surgeon and when a friend of mine, who has never seemed to have anything wrong with his hand recommended Dr. Glickel I was skeptical. From the moment I walked into his office to the time I walked out of post op care, I could not have been happier. Dr Glickel's staff is wonderful from the front desk person to his nurses and even the woman who does his billing. I recommend Dr. Glickel to anyone who wants a brilliant yet caring doctor.

Excellent Hand Orthopedist/Surgeon

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Glickel is the real deal when it comes to hand orthopedists/surgeons -- and a doctor in general. He is highly knowledgeable and skilled, in addition to his impeccable credentials. He has a caring bedside manner and takes time to explain your diagnosis and recommended course of treatment. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Overall great experience.

A Great Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Glickel is a compassionate, caring and has wonderful bedside manners. He is an excellent physician and is very attentive to your condition. I would not go to anyone else and recommend him to all my family and friends. You will not be disappointed. He is the best.

The only hand doctor I will see

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Glickel is wonderful! He and his entire staff made my hand surgery seem like it was nothing. He has a real bedside manner and is the only doctor who has ever made me laugh right before I went under the knife. Thank you Dr. Glickel!

Posted on August 4th, 2017