Dr. Steven Gohsler Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Steven Gohsler?

Horrified that he is allowed to treat patients at Morristown Hospital.

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Was in the ER waitrd over three hours before he came to see me he did not read my chart records he did not know that a PA had ordered an x-ray and he did not call my doctor as requested earlier on arrival. Morristown Memorial Hospital should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a ER doctor of such poor quality to treat patients there.

Creep

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

This doctor was a straight up creep. Touched my face in a awk way and made me feel uncomfortable. I would never go to him ever again.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

my husband saw Dr. Gohsler for an impacted ear. he flushed it out but in the interim punctured the ear drum. now we have to see a specialist. never introduced himself, was friendly but demeaning .

Er Visit

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I absolutely don't even know how to respond to this doctor? Dr. Kenneth Rapp introduced him and said he would be coming in. He came in smiling kept a distance never touched me or look at the chart never did any vitals? And said will get a CAT scan and then made a private joke and kept on smiling and walked out? I absolutely have no idea if he's truly a doctor or if he was on something I'm very serious! Thank God I had someone from church in the red zone triage room that day for proof. Very weird and I would absolutely do not want him again I'm very serious. I'm very sorry to have made the statement but it is the truth!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gohsler, i guess that is his name since he did not introduce himself at the ER but that is who i received the bill from spent a total of 5 minutes. He LOOKED at my foot and said it wasn't broken but would take x-rays anyway. Then came back and told me it was brused and wrapped it in an ace bandage and sent me on my way. Well guess what it was broken. Which miraculously showed up on the xray my podiatrist took. Now I have incurred podiatrist copays and now I get a bill from this guy.

Posted on June 1st, 2009

He was very demeaning during the visit. Very unprofessional and emotionally abusive!

Posted on September 12th, 2017