- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven C Goins MD
Dr. Steven C Goins, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with other offices in Bend, OR and Bend, OR. Their specialties include Neurology. They speak English.
Dr. Steven C Goins has 3 locations
Dr. Steven C Goins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven C Goins has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Steven C Goins Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven C Goins
Steven Goins, MD, is board certified in pediatrics as well as adult and child neurology, and is one of just a few child neurologists in Oregon. Further, he is one of just a handful of pediatric neurologists trained in electromyography, a sophisticated diagnostic technique. He also sees patients of all ages with neuromuscular disease and uses Botox injections for treatment of movement disorders and spasticity. Dr. Goins earned his medical degree at the Medical University of South Carolina in 1979. After finishing his residency in pediatrics and fulfilling a commitment with the National Health Service Corps, he continued his training at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. There he completed a residency in adult and child neurology and stayed on faculty as a pediatric neurologist with a focus on neuromuscular disorders and neuro-oncology. He is currently a clinical assistant professor in the division of pediatric neurology at Oregon Health Science University.