Dr. Steven S Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven S Goldberg?

Dr. Goldberg saved my life

i have always been skeptical of reviews, but if you have ever had unsuccessful shoulder surgery with pain that will not go away, YOU better finish reading what I have to say. I had total shoulder replacement May of 2011. I was told i would feel like a kid again and throw a ball better than ever! The Dr. who preformed the operation in Michigan ruined my life. After Three unsuccessful surgeries he told me he had no idea what was wrong with my shoulder. Every time i moved attempted to move my arm, i had shooting pains that felt like i was just hit in the testicles. After 69 physical therapy session and the three operations, I asked him to amputate my arm. I could not even begin to move it. My wife ended up even cutting up my salad and i had to use my left arm for everything. By pure accident we seen a on the internet about Dr. Goldberg. I had already contacted 6 other surgeons in Michigan but NONE of them would even see me because they did not do the operation. My wife called Dr. Goldberg's office, explained the situation to the nurse and she said "I know Dr. Goldberg can help him". Finally a glimmer of hope. We packed our bags and made our way to Florida. From here on do not stop reading. Dr. Goldberg ran test, discovered my arm was infected, the prosthesis, and had a terrible infection. Thus my 4th operation where Dr. Goldberg opened my shoulder up and the prosthesis slide out. He packed my arm with antibiotics, placed a cement spacer in, OH what relief..After a couple of months i went back for my fifth and final operation, this September 12 2012. SUCCESS, after therapy i was finally able to move my arm and use it again, it is not like it was the day i was born, but i am able to do just about anything i want to. If you have anything similar to what i have experienced, contact Dr. Goldberg, It will be the best thing you ever do Doug Tuttle

Dr Goldberg repaired a torn rotator cuff and tenectomy on my shoulder. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. Great staff, great physical therapy at Bonita Springs Sports & Physical Therapy, and top notch surgeon. I recommend Dr Goldberg and PT to all my friends!

knowledgeable ,professional

I saw another doctor and he advise surgery. I saw doctor Goldberg for a 2nd opinion. He advised against surgery as It was not needed. He advised me to receive physical therapy. Some ,most surgeons are pushing surgery when not needed. Why? For the money!

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent doctor, and outstanding surgeon. He is professional, caring , attentive, and highly skilled.

Lt and rat shoulder replacement

I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. He is very caring, compassionate & takes the time to listen to you. His office staff & assistants are really very pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable. He is a great Doctor !

Went to him for tennis elbow. Following three months of rest, symptoms continued. At my suggestion, he ordered a MRI. It showed tearing and persistent swelling. He did PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy, which runs $1,500 (no insurance). I wasn't given any pain killers and it was THEE most painful thing I ever experienced. I was in bad shape when I left, yet they never called to follow up. What's worse, the injection didn't work. A different doctor did surgery and finally fixed it.

Shoulder Replacement

Ten days ago I had a painful, arthritic shoulder totally replaced by Dr. Goldberg. The surgery and anesthesia was very smooth with minimal discomfort, and I am feeling very well as I start the rehabilitation phase of my recovery. I am very satisfied. Dr. Goldberg is highly recommended.

Dr. Steven Goldberg and his entire staff have been successful in restoring my left shoulder with a "reverse" replacement. I am able to enjoy life and do most of the things I like to do. This after 6 months from the time of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.

Thank you for giving me back my life! I had a very large tear in my rotator cuff which Dr. Goldberg repaired through arthroscopic surgery. He did a wonderful job allowing me to go back to all of my activities, including golf. Dr. Goldberg is highly personal and professional. My follow up care was excellent. The staff was also excellent and caring. Thanks again!!

The entire staff is wonderful. The doctor is the very best, each staff member is polite, attentive, well trained and compassionate. The practice is a very busy one but that does not interfere with treatment. Recommend to anyone in need of a good doctor etal.

Great Doctor!

I had shoulder pain that was so aggressive I could not sleep! I had an MRI that showed some issues but Dr Goldberg felt surgery wasn't warranted at the time and gave me a specialized injection using some kind of ultra sound or something to guide the needle. It went right into the joint and was totally 100% painless........best injection I had ever experienced going that deep! A little sore the next day or so and then 100% relief!!! I would definitely recommend him........and he has a sense of humor as well, not the "all business" type guy. His nurse is a little gruff and could use some tuning but over all........a great experience.

Dr. Steven S Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.