Have you seen Dr. Steven S Goldberg?

shoulder(s) surgery

Dr. Goldberg repaired partially torn rotator cuffs in both arms. My experience could not have been better and the surgery outcome was excellent. I would recommend him and his staff for their professionalism, surgical skill and overall experience without hesitation.

A very successful surgery

Dr. Goldberg did an excellent job of repairing my upper arm bone which has broken into three pieces. He inserted a plate, screws, etc. My pain level after surgery was quite minimal and I repaired after physical therapy. After a year, my injured arm is nearly as good as my other one. Everyone was very professional and on time too. Thank you to Dr. Goldberg and his staff!

Complete Shoulder replacement

At almost 90 years old and in desperate need of a shoulder replacement, I was extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Goldberg. Due to the horror stories associated with shoulder surgery, I prepared for the worst. Thanks to Dr. Goldberg and his marvelous staff, I had nothing to worry about. They treated me like "family." My fears were unfounded and I am pleased to say, I have not taken any pain medicine at all and 2 months later have regained complete mobility. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg.

Dr. Goldberg saved my life

i have always been skeptical of reviews, but if you have ever had unsuccessful shoulder surgery with pain that will not go away, YOU better finish reading what I have to say. I had total shoulder replacement May of 2011. I was told i would feel like a kid again and throw a ball better than ever! The Dr. who preformed the operation in Michigan ruined my life. After Three unsuccessful surgeries he told me he had no idea what was wrong with my shoulder. Every time i moved attempted to move my arm, i had shooting pains that felt like i was just hit in the testicles. After 69 physical therapy session and the three operations, I asked him to amputate my arm. I could not even begin to move it. My wife ended up even cutting up my salad and i had to use my left arm for everything. By pure accident we seen a on the internet about Dr. Goldberg. I had already contacted 6 other surgeons in Michigan but NONE of them would even see me because they did not do the operation. My wife called Dr. Goldberg's office, explained the situation to the nurse and she said "I know Dr. Goldberg can help him". Finally a glimmer of hope. We packed our bags and made our way to Florida. From here on do not stop reading. Dr. Goldberg ran test, discovered my arm was infected, the prosthesis, and had a terrible infection. Thus my 4th operation where Dr. Goldberg opened my shoulder up and the prosthesis slide out. He packed my arm with antibiotics, placed a cement spacer in, OH what relief..After a couple of months i went back for my fifth and final operation, this September 12 2012. SUCCESS, after therapy i was finally able to move my arm and use it again, it is not like it was the day i was born, but i am able to do just about anything i want to. If you have anything similar to what i have experienced, contact Dr. Goldberg, It will be the best thing you ever do Doug Tuttle

Dr Goldberg repaired a torn rotator cuff and tenectomy on my shoulder. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. Great staff, great physical therapy at Bonita Springs Sports & Physical Therapy, and top notch surgeon. I recommend Dr Goldberg and PT to all my friends!

knowledgeable ,professional

I saw another doctor and he advise surgery. I saw doctor Goldberg for a 2nd opinion. He advised against surgery as It was not needed. He advised me to receive physical therapy. Some ,most surgeons are pushing surgery when not needed. Why? For the money!

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent doctor, and outstanding surgeon. He is professional, caring , attentive, and highly skilled.

Lt and rat shoulder replacement

I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. He is very caring, compassionate & takes the time to listen to you. His office staff & assistants are really very pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable. He is a great Doctor !

Went to him for tennis elbow. Following three months of rest, symptoms continued. At my suggestion, he ordered a MRI. It showed tearing and persistent swelling. He did PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy, which runs $1,500 (no insurance). I wasn't given any pain killers and it was THEE most painful thing I ever experienced. I was in bad shape when I left, yet they never called to follow up. What's worse, the injection didn't work. A different doctor did surgery and finally fixed it.

Shoulder Replacement

Ten days ago I had a painful, arthritic shoulder totally replaced by Dr. Goldberg. The surgery and anesthesia was very smooth with minimal discomfort, and I am feeling very well as I start the rehabilitation phase of my recovery. I am very satisfied. Dr. Goldberg is highly recommended.

Dr. Steven Goldberg and his entire staff have been successful in restoring my left shoulder with a "reverse" replacement. I am able to enjoy life and do most of the things I like to do. This after 6 months from the time of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.

Dr. Steven S Goldberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Steven S Goldberg Is this you?