Dr. Steven Golde Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Golde?

"Another Day, Another Dollar"

I loved Dr. Golde treating me 15 years ago at MCG in Augusta Georgia.

First time mommy

Dr. Golde was the most uncaring Dr. I've ever seen. He confirmed a diagnosis the day after my due date and told us my son would never survive. He single handedly devastated me like no one has ever done before. He told me to get to west Penn ASAP and his associate would take care of me. His associate Dr Thomas was AMAZING!!! The health care field needs more Dr's like him. Dr golde decided to pop in my room 2 days after surgery and chuckling said I have you a scare didn't I. I was not too pleased. Needless to say my son is a healthy happy boy. He needs to get better bedside manners.

Dr. Golde delivered both my children in California. I had been searching for someone with expertise in patients with diabetes and he was recommended to me. He was wonderful and I will be ever grateful for his help. My daughter is now 25 years old and my son is 22. I wish he was still out here so I could ask him for some help right now. I am sorry he left the Los Angeles area.

Just Awful

Dr. Golde is the most uncaring doctor I have ever met. He rushed through my c-section and actually called his wife from the Operating Room! And, to top it off, I was not stitched properly and ended up with a gaping hole in my incision that had to be treated for weeks after my surgery. Do not let this man operate on you. Ask for Dr. Thomas!

Don't put your health at risk!

Although I went to this practice for another doctor, Dr. Golde was somehow "assigned" to me. I was pregnant with twins (first preg). I went every month for sonograms and saw him for a total of 10 minutes over the span of 7-8 months. He only came into the room on 2 occasions -- leaving me with the tech to run questions/answers back and forth. Even when I specifically asked to see him because of health issues that I thought were serious, he refused to come into the room. In the end (and no thanks to him), I was sent to the hospital by my regular doctor, diagnosed with SEVERE preeclampsia and my organs began failing. The hospital was forced to perform an emergeny c-section on my 32 week twins. He put my health and the health of my babies at risk.

Dr. Steven Golde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.