Dr. Steven Goliat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Goliat?

The Best

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr. Goliat is the best doctor I've ever had. He is one of the very few doctors that actually cares about his patients and is smart enough to provide an accurate diagnosis. The world would be a much better place if we had more doctors like him.

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Goliat is the most caring and compassionate doctor I ever known, I worked with doctors for 15 years in Outpatient Services, Pre-Admission Testing, Pre-Op and Pharmacy.

Best Doctor ever.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr Goliat was a doctor who you KNEW would take of you. The day after surgery I woke up at 5:30 AM, there he was, standing in the window - looking out, waiting for me to wake up. I couldn't believe my eyes, but knew I was with the BEST doctor. Miss him, wish him much happiness and good health in his retirement years.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Kindest most caring Doctor on this planet

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Awesome Doctor! Cares about his patients!

Excellent Physician & Trusted Advisor

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Without hesitation I do and will continue to recommend Dr. Steven Goliat. My wife and I have been privileged to be his patients for many, many years. I‘ve not met a more thorough, compassionate and caring doctor. He is clearly interested in his patients, as he takes time to listen, consider and answer any and all questions we may have. He is a talented professional who earns even greater respect with every visit.

Posted on December 4th, 2012

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Goliat for probably 20+ years. We're always able to get in and he has always been on the money with what is wrong and things get taken care of right away. He's very pleasant to be around and I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon!

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Goliat since 1987. I have never met a doctor who cares more for his patients and always has time to listen to what you are saying. In my opinion, you will not find a better or more thoughtful doctor. I would trust my life to him and I have.

Margaret Recker

Posted on August 5th, 2012

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Goliat for many years, we have complete faith in him.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2012

If you are looking for a Doctor, just about any will do, if you have insurance. If you don't have insurance you can see the ugly side of a so called professional very quickly. Dr Goliat helped me for half the money other dr's were asking for. He also got me in with very little wait and sat with me to answer all my questions and concerns. More importantly, he made me feel respected as a person.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Goliat has been my doctor for over 15 years. He alwaays takes time when I am with him, listens to my questions. I no longer live or work near his office, but I would not change to another docto r

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I can honestly say I have never had a more compassionate and caring doctor than Dr. Goliat. He is truly dedicated to his patients. He always takes his time and answers any questions I may have. His "bedside manner" is exceptional. I have been seeing Dr. Goliat for many years and have never been misdiagnosed. I have referred family members and friends to him and they agree. Also, the office staff schedules appointments very well as I have never had to wait long in the waiting room. Many thanks to Dr. Goliat and his staff!