Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Gorin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Elbow Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 23
It is very common to find yourself waiting for a doctor to see you after making an appointment with plenty of lead time. I have experienced waiting for more than an hour, to be placed in a room and wait for the doctor for another 30 to 45 minutes like it should the most natural thing to do. Not in this case!!!!! Appointments are scheduled taking into consideration the time between patients and you will not be there for more than 10 minutes or so in the waiting room. Once in the office, you will wait for another 5 or 10 minutes and the doctor walks in!!! Thanks Dr. Gorin, besides being a great physician you are also a person that understands the value of time even if it is not yours. I recommend Dr. Gorin as he has been my children's doctor for years and now, mine as I have a torn meniscus being treated by him. He did not rush to recommend surgery, keeps things in prospective and really cares for his patients well being. Once again.....Thanks Dr. Gorin.
18 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Steven Gorin accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Gorin in this video.
Dr. Steven Gorin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami, FL.