Dr. Steven J Goulder Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Goulder?

I traveled quite a distance to see Dr. Goulder, who was highly recommended by my doctor. What a wonderful office and doctor! I have never been treated with such care and compassion. I highly recommend Dr. Goulder. My surgery went so well and I could not be happier with the results.

Very professional run office. Excellent staff!!

Wonderful

I am so glad that my dermatologist referred me to Dr. Goulder for my skin cancer surgery. I am so happy with my results and was very impressed with his staff and office. Super caring - he even gave me his cell phone number after my surgery!

EXCELLENT service, care and professionalism

The office is not only beautiful and immaculately clean but it has state of the art lab equipment. Seriously...Do your realize how GREAT this is?! It enables the doctor to examine your samples right away, without having to send them out. Yay! Who needs to waste time sweating it out waiting for your lab results?! Speaking about time---I like the attention Dr. Goulder took with my appointment. He genuinely cares about his patients and although his schedule is booked solid, it didn''t feel as if I was being rushed out. Sometimes, finding that kind of attentiveness in patient care is MORE important than being able to see any old doctor a week or two before. Quality care is hard to find. Dr. Goulder and his staff are interested in doing what is best for their patients and giving them the results they are looking for at the same time. Plus, ya gotta love that they are located right next to the expressway with a Starbucks attached! Shaweeet!!!! Dr. Goulder is definitely worth his weight in Gold. Pun intended.

Caring surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Goulder until my surgery was over he was gentle, caring and kind. His surgery on my face went deep but he left minimal scars. he is caring but most of exceptionally talented as a surgeon.

Great doctor!

Explained everything in detail. Outstanding bedside manner. Spent a lot of time with us. Diagnosed with 100% accuracy. Would highly recommend this doctor.

great experience

Really great bedside manner, would highly recommend this doctor. Takes extra time to make sure you are comfortable with the visit. Haven't met a doctor this good in a while.