Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Grahek
Dr. Steven Grahek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Grahek is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Grahek has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I have been with Dr Grahek with regards to a workers comp injury. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Kaiser and in particular, with Dr Grahek. He has been thorough and personable and has listened to my every question and concern with attentiveness. Dr Grahek has been a deciding factor with regards to moving my entire family to Kaiser for our healthcare.
Dr. Grahek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Steven Grahek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE WOODLAND HILLS, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Steven Grahek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.