Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven K Grekin
Dr. Steven K Grekin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with other offices in Wyandotte, MI and Lathrup Village, MI . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Grekin is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven K Grekin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 30
I have a few friends who wanted to go to Grekins and I said don't do it. I paid $1700 for filler and it did nothing for my face. I went back and she said, "I see the difference" I said, "There is no difference, my friends said no difference" I asked her why she didn't take before and after pictures and she said they don't do that. I have since gone to a much better place for my skin. They have done a great job. While at Grekins they put the medicine on the counter and I could see where she was injecting my face and each time was putting the real medicine up in the cupboard. The doctor I go to now does not do that. The medicine is on the counter and after injecting me they put the needle in a hazard box. I cannot believe someone who works there needed my medicine. I obviously was injected with saline. I just hope they enjoyed my medicine.
Dr Grekin uses 'physician-extenders' - nurse practitioners, residents that don't have the knowledge/experience to deliver high quality care. The only reason I'm finally having skin cancer removed is because I INSISTED they not treat again with liquid nitro and to do a biopsy! I'm looking for a practice where I can actually be treated by the doctors.
Second time going in first time no problem had some moles removed second time I went for my skin dr grekin walked in kinda gave me like your in for this ... I responded yes I'm in here for this I feel uncomfortable and would like something for my acne ... I felt rushed and he wasn't for considerate about my situation .... This business is all about money money money ... First time went in with blue cross then had a change of insurance to medicaid and was asked why I don't have insurance through my job ... For starter they work me 38 hours so I can't get insurance and secondly I had blue cross my whole life till I had to get this garbage medicaid !!!! Just not happy my second time around there .... The first time I went there I seen another doctor he was wonderful ... And the staff is rude .....
He is absolutely horrible. Starting with he spends no time with you for your appointment. You wait 40 minutes to see him then he's in and out of your room in 30 second, literally. He comes in and says, "You look beautiful" and is off to the next patient. I am so incredibly hurt by how inconsiderate he is. He doesn't listen to your concerns and issues and puts a bandaid on the issue. If you want a dermatologist who truly cares about you run far away from him. Dr. Holland is great and has her own office downriver. I can't think of enough bad things to say about him.
Dr. Grekin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Bath County Community Hospital
Dr. Steven K Grekin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven K Grekin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.