Dr. Steven M Grosso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Grosso?

Dr Grosso and staff are the Best!!!

I interviewed Dr. Grosso while healing from an infection that I got from my mastectomy/reconstruction done in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Grosso is very knowledgeable and caring and always took the time to explain the procedures and outcome expected. He essentially had to repair my previous work, in addition to surgery for the expander/reconstruction, make the other one symmetrical, and then move the nipple to the right zip code. Dr. Grosso is a very talented plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. Lest I forget all of the office staff rocks!!! Thank you all for bringing me back to life!!!

Satisfied patient.

This review is for my second procedure by Dr. Grosso. Both have been very successful. I am about three months out in my recovery and doing very well. Everything has been as described and I am extremely satisfied with the result. The staff is very professional and helpful. Dr. Grosso is gifted and highly skilled surgeon. Please ask Dr. Grosso for the technical details of my two procedures if applicable for you.

He's GREAT

Dr Gross is fantastic! He did surgery for me, which I am very pleased with, as well as some follow up minor procedures. I wouldn't let anyone else near me!

Excellent Work

Dr. Grosso was very professional and had a great bedside manner. Explained the surgery completely (I had breast augmentation done by him) Felt very co ...

Review for a breast augmentation procedure

Dr. Grosso and his staff did an excellent job of taking care of me. They provided outstanding care from the first consultation to follow up care. All of my questions/ concerns were addressed and my comfort/care was a priority! I would recommend Dr.Grosso for this procedure to my friends and family!

Excellent

Before having my reconstructive breast surgery post mastectomies, I interviewed several doctors in both Montana and Los Angeles. Grosso is the best. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He took time with me, explained every step of the procedure until I really understood. He has excellent 'bed-side manner'. I was skeptical about the result he would be able to get because my mastectomies were done by two different doctors at two different times, leaving an extreme difference between the sides; one was a flesh saving surgery and the other was quite pretty radical. Dr. Grosso is an artist. He was able to build two breasts that look perfectly natural if not for the light scars that cannot be avoided. I highly recommend him for his skill and concern for his patients.

Facial fillers

Dr explained the fillers and benefits of each. Assessed my skin and facial structure and consulted me on areas I was concerned with as well as areas he thought I would benefit from to me my goals. The Topical agent prior to the procedure eliminated pain and brusing.

DR GROSSO AND HIS STAFF HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AWESOME EACH TIME I HAVE SEEN THEM , I HAVE RECOMMENDED THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW . !!!! ']

Highly recommended!!

Dr Grosso did an excellent job on my breast reduction. My breasts are for lack of a better word, perfect. He was kind, supportive and took care of an issue I had after surgery with caring and concern. His office staff was excellent as well. Very kind.