Dr. Steven Grothaus Is this you?

Cares about his patients and will take as much time as needed to answer questions. I could not ask for a better doctor.

When is the last time you called an office and the doctor answered? That was my introduction to Dr. Grothaus. He discovered my cancer in an office visit and I left his office with his home and cell numbers and his insistence that I call if I had any questions or needed help with anything. His office arranged for an appointment with a specialist within the week, and has been providing follow up care for 12 years. I have seen a lot of doctors and surgeons, and none have been more compassionate or supportive than Dr. G. Colon cancer at 40 is no picnic, but I feel incredibly lucky to have picked his name out of the phone book!

Female 25ish

I thought he was great! Professional in his aapproach. My appointment was quick and he was very knowledgable. I would definately go back.