Dr. Steven M Grover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Grover?

I had a horrible horrible experience with this physician with my legs in the stirrups. Be very careful with this doctor. Don't be fooled just because he has his MA in the room. Do not let your daughter's go to him.

Comfortable

The day of surgery was so easy, and comfortable because of the staff at the surgical center, they were great. The anesthesiologist called the night before and checked in pre op to see if I had any questions. There was no pain after the procedure and going home was a breeze.

I had my daughter exactly almost a year ago and throughout the process, Dr. Grover and his staff were amazing. I asked a ton of questions and always received nothing but the best help and advice. I also opted for a c-section for my daughter's birth. I was nervous, but Dr. Grover made the process seemless and helped me with everything along the way. I would absolutely recommend his services and his office and I fully plan to go see him again when my husband and I have another child.

I had been dealing with endometriosis all my life. I have had my share of bad doctors. Dr. Grover NOT being one of them! He was a true god sent. I had a hysterectomy with the daVinci robot and the results were amazing. I cannot thank him enough for giving my life back. He is a Great Doctor!

Best

My experience with Dr. Grover and the OB GYN Center far exceeded my expectations! Before I decided to have my robotic hysterectomy, I was quite nervous and apprehensive about having the procedure done. I'd never had any major surgery before, and wanted to find the best doctor to do the procedure. My main concern was finding a doctor with the most experience possible in performing the DaVinci robotic hysterectomy. I chose Dr Grover because of this, and also because of his professionalism, as well as the way in which his office handled everything. Susan was especially comforting and informative! Everything went so much smoother than I ever imagined. I am 17 days post op now and I feel amazing! I went back to work after 10 days, even though I work in retail, and had really no issues at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Grover to anyone looking to have this procedure, as well as for your overall care. Their office stands out to me compared to my previous OB-GYN office. Their follow up was far superior to what I had experienced before. Thank you Dr. Grover!

Professional

Dr Grover and Dr Glass were both very informative and helped me through the entire process. The staff at the hospital were top notch and very professi ...

Professional

Everyone from the doctors office to the surgical staff at the hospital was great! Very professional and caring.

Dr Grover did a fantastic job with my delivery. I ended up having to have a c section and even though it wasn't planned I was happy with procedure. The scar even looks better then I expected.

Happy

Dr. Grover was great. Making the decision to have the procedure was a difficult one, but I couldn't be happier with the results!

I have only the best to say about Dr. Grover and the Obgyn Center. His ability to deliver in-depth and direct information and care while remaining compassionate is exactly what I was looking for. I have worked with other docters in his practice and liked them as well. I will continue to recommend Dr. Grover and The Obgyn Center to family and friends.

Dr.Grover was wonderful! Very patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him to others without hesitation!

Wonderful

Doctors, nurses, hospital and staff were wonderful during entire pregnancy, delivery and recovery.