Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven W Guyton has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Steven W Guyton has the following 6 expertise
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Steven W Guyton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Steven W Guyton yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
43 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Steven W Guyton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Access PPO
- Alliant Plus
- Elect PPO
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Sound Choice
- Swedish Caregivers
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven W Guyton, MD - Vascular Surgery in Honolulu, HI, in this video.
Dr. Steven W Guyton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.