Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven H Berman has the following 1 specialty
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 5
He took care of our Son who has Crohns Disease. He did a Bowel Resection on him of December/2010 and he was a caring Doctor, told us all what will happen before and after the surgery. We were very confident with him and trusted him doing the surgery on our Son. Our Son thank god has been doing much better ever since the surgery. We recommend him, he's the Best in the Lehigh Valley Area.
Dr. Berman is an excellent doctor. I went to him to get my gallbladder taken out and he explained the entire procedure to me and made me feel very comfortable. He was funny, laid back, and took his work very seriously. The surgery was flawless and I never had any doubts. I've never felt more comfortable around my health care provider.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Steven H Berman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLucia Criveanu MD, 189 Hospital Dr, Spruce Pine, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven H Berman in this video.
Dr. Steven H Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spruce Pine, NC.