Dr. Steven Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Berman?

If you need a Surgeon, he's the one to get.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

He took care of our Son who has Crohns Disease. He did a Bowel Resection on him of December/2010 and he was a caring Doctor, told us all what will happen before and after the surgery. We were very confident with him and trusted him doing the surgery on our Son. Our Son thank god has been doing much better ever since the surgery. We recommend him, he's the Best in the Lehigh Valley Area.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Berman three times and I thought he was personable, friendly and good bedside manner. I haven't had any surgery with him.

Posted on November 7th, 2009

Dr. Berman is an excellent doctor. I went to him to get my gallbladder taken out and he explained the entire procedure to me and made me feel very comfortable. He was funny, laid back, and took his work very seriously. The surgery was flawless and I never had any doubts. I've never felt more comfortable around my health care provider.

Posted on October 29th, 2014