Dr. Steven H Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven H Dunn?

Not Impressed

Dr. Dunn seems preoccupied. He looked at me like I was an annoying insect. He is curt and has a poor bedside manner. His diagnosis of a condition in my eye flies in the face of and contradicts two other very competent ophthalmologists that I consulted. Methinks he is lazy and doesn't want to be bothered with treating my problem. I will seek a second opinion. He seems defensive and doesn't appear to like an educated patient. The staff is the run of the mill bored, mildly rude people you see in the medical profession these days. Meh.

Awesome!

Dr Dunn was very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to , excellent Bedside Manner, highly recommend him.!!

Run away from this "doctor Dunn"!!!

No! This doctor never gave me information as to why I was seeing flashing lights and spots!!Dr. Dunn was impersonal, poor knowledge, had an inflated ego. He was only interested in shaking my hands with his filthy ones...I didn't and he questioned me about it when I didn't shake his.( I feel sorry for his wife) Poor bedside manner and lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!