Dr. Steven H Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven H Mills?

I am a Specialest in Custom Carpentry and home Building.I went into th Er at SB Cottage Hospital for Quarter size wound on the side of my foot.

Dr mills came in pulled back the bandage took one look at the wound and said(You need to have your foot cut off) I couldn't believe my ears.And he said it like he was talking about part on a car.No concern about his patients feelings nothing.I was so upset I walked out.After sitting in the waiting room on a wheelchair for eight hours.This is the worst treatment I have ever had.So if I had stayed they would have cut my foot off.Do Not go to Cottage hospital.If you Value your life and your limbs.This is true statement. I will testify to this in court.

Dr Steven Mills

Dr. Mills handled my sick six year old with great professionalism and kindness. My son had a painful double ear infection and had been vomiting for 2 ...