Dr. Steven Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Olson?

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Olson respects the patient and is very knowledgeable. He is my favorite Kaiser doc.

He is a very great DR .. The best I have ever seen

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Very Caring and warm can talk to him about any thing, Alway calls a check's in on his patients , I have been very ill and has done evry thing to make sure I have been tested and seen by some of the best Dr to just make sure he is treating me right, Thank you Steve-o you are a wonderful Dr and Person,

Common Sense

Posted on July 6th, 2009

He is a common sense doc. He respects and understands my desire to not over medicate or over test. He will tell me straight if I need to treat something or take a wait and see approach. He is flexible with my family's needs and is fantastic with returning my calls and emails. Because of his sensible approach to health issues, I can finally get my husband to see the doctor. Woo Hoo to Doctor Olson.

Posted on April 15th, 2015