Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Steven H Stein
Steven H Stein is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. They speak English.
Showing 1 of 1
Steven Stein did my chemo back in the days when he was still working at the breast cancer center at HUP. I understand he is quite extensively involved in research in that area now, so his level of expertise can only have improved since then. When he stopped working at the Center, I had to of course replace him, and when one of my other doctors recommended a suitable person, I asked, 'So, is she as nice as Steven Stein?' And he said... 'That's not a fair comparison. NO ONE is as nice as Steven Stein!' And indeed, a sweeter, more caring doctor, at the same time one at the cutting edge of his profession, you probably will not find. Just in a class by himself.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Steven H Stein in this video.
Steven H Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.