Dr. Steven C Haase Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Haase?

Great doctor!

Dr. Haase is a fantastic doctor! He took so much time with me and went above and beyond trying to find a way to fix my injury that no doctor had every dealt with before. I give him my highest recommendation !

extremely dissatisfied

I'm disappointed that I cannot recommend this physician due to the negative experience I had with him and his staff. In my experience I felt that it was an adversarial environment for me as a patient. I believe that my concerns were not taken seriously. I felt that their progress notes about me were subjective rather than objective. Consequently, I felt that my best interest was not their priority.

Dr. Steven C Haase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.