Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Steven E Hake
Steven E Hake is a Doctor primarily located in Wildomar, CA. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
I had a thyroid biopsy that took about 40 minutes. Dr. Hake explained the process at each step, answered all my questions, and generally put me at ease. He was obviously thorough, knowledgeable, capable. His staff were courteous and caring. I was very pleased with the treatment I received and the entire experience was impressive.
Steven E Hake accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions36485 Inland Valley Dr, Wildomar, CA
Steven E Hake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wildomar, CA.