Dr. Steven P Halasz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Halasz?

New life

Dr. Halasz diagnosed and treated thyroid issues. He and his staff are excellent. Nice office and location.

DR . STEVEN HALASZ IS AN OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN ,HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT ,COURTEOUS ,OUTSTANDING CURRENTLY WORKING AT SUNCOAST MEDICAL IN PORT CHARLOTTE ,FLORIDA . THE ONLY SET BACK IS THE UNPROFESSIONAL MOODY SECRETARY ,REAL BAD ATTITUDE ,TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANNERS,WILL NOT RETURN CALLS., IF YOU ARE HISPANIC SHE WILL NOT TREAT YOU RIGHT ONLY WHITE FOLKS.

SHE IS A BULLDOG .

Caring doctor

dr halasz has been great in helping me get my thyroid under control. Tammy his office girl is great too

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr, Halasz for many years now. He is an excellent doctor and trust him with my life. He has always been spot on with my dx and a kind doctor who listens to his patients. His staff Sherry and Tammy are also excellent. Never a problem getting an appointment.

Excellent Bedside Manner

I went to see this doctor with a complicated medical history. He patiently listened to all my symptoms (unlike other doctors who brush you off like you're crazy). He was very good with explanations & answering questions. He was also good with follow up. BTW, I'm a retired nurse & have seen all kinds of good & bad care.

The wait for an appointment is way too long. About 6 weeks out.

I have never been as disappointed with a doctor as I have been with Dr. Halasz. The treatment plan he prescribed has had a devastating effect on my health, and has caused both physical and emotional damage. There absolutely no follow up by the Doctor after my visit and in spite of my phone calls to his office even after he learned of the affect his treatment plan had on my thyroid problems.

Best Doctor

I have been Dr. Steven Halasz' s patient for almost 11 years. I can say that Dr. Halasz is very caring, he has treated me and monitored my Thyroid for many years, and he takes his time in explaining other conditions I have been seeing him for, but most important He listens to my concerns, and doesn't rush at all. His staff at Millennium Clinic is very friendly, compassionate, and undtestanding. They'll do anything to accommodate me to come in even when I don't have an appointment. When my thyroid gland is acting up, Dr. Halasz makes sure to give me free samples of my needed medication, and his nurse will immediately call the pharmacy to get my prescriptions filled as needed. I trust Dr. Halasz with my life, because I do believe that he doesn't see me as a dollar simbol, but as a human being that needs to be healthy. I hope he doest retire any time soon, because that would be a great loss to The Millennium Clinic, and to all the other people who are so lucky to have him as their Personal Doctor. God bless him!

understand first before speak

I love the old reviews n comments that are not true. If you know him he does not take patients back nor check them out prior. He prescribes medicine as fit no matter what a patient thinks they are not a doctor. He has saved plenty of peoples lives. I know the difference in people that what to blame someone for the fault of them self or another but no one is perfect but he is close. So look at your self n why you would  say something bad because plenty know he is the best...

Silver lining

The reception staff wouldn't even look up when I went to the window. The doctor refused to see me although he claimed to specialize in adrenal problems (I have adrenal insufficiency). He must have been threatened by how healthy I am or didn't believe I actually had chronic illnesses because I'm not disabled as most who have this disease are. He was a chicken. He came into reception, checked me out while taking another patient back (what doctor comes out and takes the patient back? they always make nurses do that!), and had his nurse take me in the back and tell me the doctor didn't want me as a patient.Overall, it worked out for the best but it was annoying and disrespectful for him to not talk to me face to face and tell me why he wasn't interested in having me as a patient. Now I'm seeing someone who is far superior, kind, helpful, inquisitive and interested in keeping me healthy. I love silver linings!

Retired spouse

We saw Dr Halasz for about a year and a half. Original care was accurate, but hurried. On complaining of an egg sized swelling in his neck my husband was told that it was probably a minor irritation and it if was still there in the Fall, he would try him on thyroid medicine (even though his thyroid tested healthy) Upon returning to our Northern home my husband consulted our family doctor who immediately referred him to a throat specialist who diagnosed him with a large sarcoma, and within a week he was referred Massachusetts General Hospital. Long story short, he had a 23 cm well differentiated lipo sarcoma of the neck and chest. Six months involving much radiation, surgery and more radiation and by some miracle, he is fine. I am so grateful for the loving care given both of us at Mass General but the lack of care given my husband by Dr. Halasz terrifies me.

Too healthy for him, he wouldn't take me as a patient.

He apparently wants patients who are highly compliant and willing to have their meds changed from what works for them to what HE WANTS THEM TO TAKE AND WHEN. I have two chronic endocrine diseases. One of which often puts people on disability. I ran 150 miles across the Sahara Desert this spring carrying all of my own food, clothing and sleeping gear. I am healthier, despite my diseases, than I ever have been in my life. He didn't want me as a patient because I was too healthy and not a push over. Why should I change my meds if I can run 100 miles at a shot? I don't get it. I'm obviously doing something right and being healthy with chronic diseases was so threatening to him that he would not even see me (HE WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE ME-HE'S A FREAKING PARTNER AT THE MEDICAL CLINIC. HE COULD HAVE HAD SOME PROFESSIONAL COURTESY AND BLOWN ME OFF IN PERSON and NOT CHARGED ME FOR IT.)Perhaps this doctor is good if you are unhealthy and compliant. I am not. I guess this was a bad fit and I was saved a lot of stress by being blown off by his nurse right at the get go.Doctors are not Gods.

Dr. Steven P Halasz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.