Dr. Steven K Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven K Han?

Dr. Steven Han blessed me with genuine kindness, skill, knowledge and empathy. He is truly a gifted doctor and very personable. An extraordinary coincidence happened, my finance (now husband) was referred to him by his doctor, I for a separate matter researched for the best urologist in Seattle and found him for my own care; so a year later when I saw him just before my "fiancé" surgery he said "I know you!" Yes, he did not forget who I was. I am fighting cancer and am happily married now. Dr. Han is the BEST!

a totally compassionate doctor

When I first met Dr. Han, it did not take him long to see that I was very anxious about my medical condition. His response was to be extra patient with me when my anxieties bubbled to the surface. And he is very reassuring when he performs a procedure. He cares about his patient's pain! For procedures that might be "uncomfortable" he regularly uses local anesthetic, which in my experience makes a cystoscopy practically painless. Other doctors don't like to take the time and trouble to numb you up. But Dr. Han is all about expertise and taking time and trouble for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Went in for vasectomy and the procedure went smoothly. I was so nervous and tense that I didn't think I could go through with it. Doc was nice and professional and helped minimize my distress. Was able to get back to my coast guard duties within a couple of days, I would recommend this guy.

Good impression

When my doctor sent me to Steve Han for blood in the urine, I was extremely nervous and concerned.After an evaluation which included looking inside my bladder with a camera, he reassured me everything was fine. He was professional and thorough. Good bed side manners. I never felt rushed during the visit. We even went over the X-ray, not that I knew what I was looking at. Overall I was satisfied with the appointment. If there is one complaint, it would be that he was running about 15 minutes late.

Great Doctor

Extremely nice, intelligent, caring doctor. I was quiet surprised that doctors like him still exist these days. Thank you Dr Han!