Dr. Steven A Harrison Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Harrison?

STCS USN (ret)

He has taken care of me for over 20 years. and I have appreciated having him available to take great care of me.

Frightening experience

Gave no info, found info in office on cystoscopy,no verbal explanation. Ordered a urine test that Medicare won't pay for. Two days before a surgical procedure got a call that cardiac info was required. Scheduler was rude when we tried to get phone info, were told it would be emailed. We totally lost confidence in the whole set up. It's bad enough to have cancer, then deal with hostile care providers.

worst experience with any doctor

Dr. Harrison is the most arrogant, abusive doctor we have ever encountered in our 35 years of experience with any doctors in four states! He constantly interrupts and during our last visit actually held his finger up in front of my husband and yelled at him to be quiet! After I wrote a letter to the administrator, Dr. Harrison called and I thought he might actually be apologizing but instead he basically said I was a liar and denied everything that happened. This man should never be allowed to interact with patients. It is not surprising to see that many others have had the same experience.

Dr. Steven Harrison is one of the best doctors I have ever met he's intelligent smart and Headstrong you make me feel very comfortable with his decisions

Dr. Harrison is a wonderful Doctor he cares about his patients and gives them all of thier options.

Unfit for the medical profession

In my 70-year lifetime I have never encountered such an arrogant, self-serving, uncompassionate, uncommunicative doctor in the 4 states and 2 foreign countries in which I have lived. He gave me only minimal information about my prostate cancer and never asked if I had questions. I never received ANY printed information regarding prostate cancer from him or his practice. His short, curt, impersonal consultations after my radiation treatments consisted of him typing at his computer and talking to me without even looking at me. When I contracted prostatitis caused by his hastily and half-heartedly performed cystoscopy, he just ignored and avoided me. Even though all available literature describing prostatitis lists cystoscopy as a primary cause of prostatitis, Dr. Harrison refused to acknowledge or admit it. Even though I was diagnosed and prescribed an antibiotic for my prostatitis by TWO other doctors while he was out of town and my prostatitis subsided, he flippantly stated to me "I'm not convinced you really have prostatitis." While he was out of town, his head office nurse deferred me to an urgent care center rather than offering me the alternative of seeing another doctor in the Florida Urology practice. Does Dr. Harrison disrespect his colleagues in the Florida Urology group that much? He also verbally derided and demeaned another physician I have seen in a nearby medical practice in Cape Coral. Very unprofessional! I would not recommend Dr. Harrison to anyone!

please warning avoid this horrible doctor

Dr. Harrison is thw worst doctor ive ever had in my life. Wow, he is very disrespectful to patients and staff. He will dismiss you if you reschedule your appointment or if running few mins late. Instead of concerning about my health he would be out side scream and cursing at his staff. He is cruel, i see how he talk bad to his staff. I never went to a practice like this. He is just a disgusting physician. Im never satisfied with him or his service. His nurse never wore gloves. She collect my urine, and drew my blood with her bare hands. This place does not follow any protocols. So disturbing, I left this practice for good. Please, please, please avoid FUP.

All doctors should be like this

Dr. Harrison is by far the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is kind and caring and I never felt rushed. He explained my problem to me in detail and answered all my questions. Most important he was 100% right and completely fixed my problem. All doctors should be this good.