Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hatleberg
Dr. Steven Hatleberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hatleberg is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center, Carlisle Hosp, Carlisle, Pa and Washington County Hospital Assn. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hatleberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven Hatleberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor is of the worst caliber. He provides an up front smile but don't let this fool you. This Doctor is the laziest doctor I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. He nearly cost my wife her life on several occasion by his inaction and resistance to do anything. There were time I actual though this doctor was receiving kickback from the insurance company's for his complete inaction in my wives and my health care. I must admit though, I have no proof so I am by no means saying this, I am simple using this example as a metaphor to explain myself. We finally move on to someone else that would actually do something when we became sick or got hurt. I broke my finger in twelve places as confirmed by the later X-Ray. Dr. Hatleberg told me to go home and take two aspire and it will be OK in the morning. Well I didn't make it to morning. I suffered so much at the hand of this man's total lack of action or willingness to do anything. He will not help you find a specialist and will not help you get well. If you are seeing this doctor, STOP, and if you plan do go to him in the future, DON'T! Go somewhere else.
Dr. Hatleberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Carlisle Hosp, Carlisle, Pa
Washington County Hospital Assn
Meritus Medical Center
Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Washington County Health System
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorth Pointe Internal Medicine, 13424 Pennsylvania Ave, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Hatleberg in this video.
Dr. Steven Hatleberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.