Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven P Havard
Dr. Steven P Havard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Havard is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Havard has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven P Havard has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven P Havard has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Steven P Havard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I always liked Dr Havard since 4 years ago in the emergency room. He was referred to me by one of the er staff. On the other hand his staff at Havard Heart are rude and his nurses on my visits are very mean and inconsiderate of the patients. They don't greet you to even smile. As a Heart patient life's to short. I will seek other means of cardiologist. For that reason. His office Mgr Athena is not at all professional and considerate of Dr.Havards patients.
Dr. Havard is an extremely knowledgeable practioner. I have very serious heart disease and he has saved my life several times. He answers all my questions with great detail and spends the time necessary to do so. He has an excellent demeanor and bedside manner. I moved away for several years and moved back and immediately requested him. Heart disease is scary, of course, but he takes the fear away. I will never, ever consider another Cardiologist, except Dr. Havard. I highly recommend him.
Dr Havard and staff were extremely friendly to both my husband and I. He explained my results very well and helped me learn how to live a healthier life. I have recommended dr Havard to all my family and friends. Thank you dr for making our visit a great one.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Havard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Steven P Havard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven P Havard MD PA, 1759 Broad Park Cir S Ste 201, Mansfield, TX
Dr. Steven P Havard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.