Dr. Steven Henson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Henson?

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Henson is the best doctor I have ever seen. He took care of my mother at no charge and prayed for her. She still talks about that every time she sees any doctor.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

While statistics show that 100 Million Americans suffer from Chronic Pain and 80% of doctor visits are for pain of some source, how is it that more physicians are not caring and attentive like Dr. Henson? He has cared for three different generations now in my family and I will forever be grateful for his compassion and skill at communication!

Excellent Communicator

Posted on January 13th, 2016

When I went to Dr. Henson in the ER, he showed compassion for me despite a nurse labeling me as a drug abuser. I didn't ask for Crohn's Disease which eats you alive from the inside out. After he left the ER, Dr. Henson was then able to get me onto SubOxone to wean me from the opiates my surgeon treated me with. Now, I'm down to 2.0/0.5 twice daily and I'm back in College and working full time as well. If only all Doctors could see patients like me as individuals. Dr. Henson saved me as my only other option was suicide with the chronic pain.

Posted on January 10th, 2016

I have never had a more caring Physician who went out of his way to see that I was cared for. All Physicians should be as noble in their Profession!

Great Physician

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Dr. Henson is very courteous and understanding when he sees patients. He is always on time and never makes one feel as if they are rushed. He takes the necessary time to both examine me and hear my concerns before rendering care. I have never found a physician like him that is so accommodating and compassionate. He is a gift to the Medical Profession and an extension of God's Healing Hand.

Dr Henson Great Dr knows what he's doing and listens to you thanks

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Great Dr he listens to what you have to say he cares what is going on thank you Doc for everything thanks again.

Posted on August 15th, 2017