Dr. Steven Herber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Herber?

A Very Fine Man...a Very Fine Plastic Surgeon!

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Herber was something really special. I put my full trust in Dr. Herber knowing he understood what I needed....which was a breast reduction. My prayers have been answered, I not only received beautiful breasts appropriate to my size, but had the best possible patient experience with no complications...that only comes with great medicine. Dr. Herber has my highest praise, his lovely manner and very fine skills have given me results far beyond my expectations. His nurses and staff were excellent and kept in touch with me two weeks after surgery. I received healing care and blessings that reveal God's presence in my surgery and recovery. This is the best possible healthcare only minutes away from my home in St. Helena. I am very grateful to Dr. Herber and his staff. I am so happy!

Best Doctor and Team

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr Herber and the staff he works with are professional, caring and very responsive to needs and concerns. Dr Herber even met with me at the hospital on a weekend for F/U as I lived out of town. His technique is great…minimal bruising.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Such a kind man and excellent dr

Posted on December 18th, 2014

He saved my life.lifted my self asteem.and gave me hope.

Posted on January 18th, 2016