Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven A Herbst
Dr. Steven A Herbst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muncie, IN, with another office in Anderson, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Herbst is affiliated with Iu Health Ball Memorial Hospital and St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital. Dr. Herbst has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven A Herbst has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven A Herbst has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven A Herbst has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Steven A Herbst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Herbst - Posted on June 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Herbst - Posted on June 7th, 2017
Dr. Herbst is a Great Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Herbst - Posted on January 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Herbst - Posted on December 25th, 2015
This is the best surgeon I have ever encountered, he takes his time is very friendly and truly wants to be of service to you. He is also a gifted surgeon in the operating room. I have 2 total ankle replacement in less than 3 months and I just got done taking a ealk pain free for the first time in over 2 years. I not only wanted to give a positive review, but I also want to gone Dr . Herbst an open thank you for all to see. I was given this Drs. name by a friend who sales the implants all over the state of Indiana and he told me this is the only Dr. I want to perform this surgery,. I listened and I'm thrilled I did. Was worth the hour commute from Indianapolis to Anderson.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Herbst - Posted on February 18th, 2015
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2015, 2018, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Herbst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Steven A Herbst Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven A Herbst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Muncie, IN.