Dr. Steven Hess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hess?

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I have had two surgery's under Dr Hess, I love this man, he has been a God to my spine.

Horrible

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I'm in a lot of pain, I can interpret the dictated reports from the radiologist on the mylogram and MRI I had done, what's messed up is Dr Hess thinks I don't understand what's going on, long story short I'm find a different surgeon to look at the tests I had done, not wasting anymore time dealing with Dr Hess, there are other neurosurgeons available, I recommend to all to always get a second opinion.

Severe spinal stenosis

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Had a Mylogram done and an MRI, and flex x-rays done. Dr Hess spent less than 2 minutes with me during my visit, he didn't explain any of those expensive tests I had done, having severe headaches daily, both legs go numb with severe back pain, this Dr was the biggest waste of my time, don't recommend Dr Hess to anyone, roll the dice and you will find out.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Hard to get appointment, but he is a great surgeon. I am preparing for my third surgery and would not consider anyone else. Just wish you could get in quicker, but understand if you are good you are busy.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Hess did an excellent job. I've felt so good since he did a procedure on my back. I highly recommend him.

None better

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Hess is absolutely the best. We truly cannot thank him enough.

wonderful experience

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Pure health did an awful job of referring me to him/ passing the ball but he himself was a very professional doctor with attentive staff.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr. Hess tells you like it is and I appreciate that. He did an anterior cervical fusion on me in 2009 that was a great success. I am now going in for laminectomy thoracic 1/2. He was upfront about what results may or may not be. As a retired nurse, I checked him out thoroughly before my first surgery. In my opinion, he is one of the top neurosurgeons in the Kansas City area.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hess is a very good doctor. Had a very serious back problem and only took one pain pill after surgery. Was back at work in 5 weeks.

Dr Hess - Professional - Talented - Caring

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr Hess has performed 2 lower back surgeries, one 11 years ago and the other 10 days ago. All the time Dr Hess has been professional and caring. The first surgery is a huge success and causes me no pain or problems. The second surgery I imagine will turn out like the first. I had immediate relief from a herniated disc and stenosis in another. I awoke from surgery with none of the pain from the the mentioned problems. The only pain I have now is a slight pain from the incision and muscle pain from walking with good posture vs barely walking

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

He is a great surgeon but to get someone on the phone is like pulling teeth...ugh

Very extensive back surgery

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Had a 5 level 7 hour fusion surgery. He did an excellent job and pain is mostly gone. He had to repair damage from a poor surgery I had 12 years before from another doctor. He is a very busy Dr. but makes time for his patients and knows what he is doing. God bless him.