Dr. Steven B Hollstien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven B Hollstien?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Trigger Finger

I had a condition known as trigger finger. I was expecting having to have surgery ( had this done on another finger by another Dr.) Dr. Hollstien was able to repair this condition with an injection. Needless to say I was very happy about that. Their was only minor discomfort during the procedure and after about a month I was no longer experiencing the problem.

he's the greatest!

My son had a broken wrist in 2002. I have an old knee injury and I've been his patient for 14 years. He truely cares and takes his time with his patients and educates. Now it's time for a total knee replacement and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Dr. Holstein is kind and compassionate to all of his patients. He never seems rushed and answers all of your questions. He repaired my rotator cuff when no muscles were attached. My shoulder is great now. He is an expert at cortisone injections also. I highly recommend him!

Dr Hollstien is an excellent physician and surgeon. One day on the golf course my hip replacement dislocated. Dr Hollstien meet me at the hospital and was able to re-insert my leg into my hip. One hour later i was able to walk out of the hospital on my own.

Was treated in trauma unit. Was unconscious when I came in & underwent emergency surgery. Went to follow up visit, the guy was a J..k Waited 1 1/2 the first time, he never showed. Next time, He walks in and I ask who he is. He says "dont you know who I am?" I say no.. He says.. "Im the man that saved your life". I told him I wasnt exactly awake to meet him.... he was mad that I didnt bow down to him.. Major j..k.. Never went back to him

Dr Hollstien is very attentive and takes plenty of time to answer all your questions He doesn't make you feel like you are wasting his time and brush you off I would recommend him to family and friends HE COULD TREAT MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ANYTIME HE IS NOT A QUACK LIKE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT POST

I injured myself and was able to get an appointment the very next day. His staff was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Hollstien gave me all the time I needed, answered all my questions, and explained everything in a way that I could understand. He gave me all the options for my treatment and I left feeling relieved and less worried. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hollstien to anyone with orthopedic needs!

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! HE TOLD ME HE WOULD CUT MY ILIOPSOAS MUSCLE . YOU DON'T NEED IT. iT IS A MAJOR MUSCLE THAT ALLOWS US TO SIT AND STAND AND WALK. What a thing to say to a patient. I repeat DO NOT SEE THIS QUACK OF A DOCTOR. i PRAY HE LOSES HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE ; BECAUSE , HE MIGHT HURT SOMEONE TRAGICALLY IN THE FUTURE. i PRAY ITS NOT YOUR CHILD OR WIFE. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COST

Helped With Many Things

Dr. Holstien is great. He has helped me with tendonitis in my elbow, after several cortisone injections that provided months of relief we finally did surgery which was very sucessful and has been fine for years. He recently helped me with a horribly painful calcific tendonitis of the shoulder. Two weeks after a painless and well placed cortisone shot I had full range of motion and no pain.

Dr Hollstien is a fantastic doctor who gives you such quality time.His office staff is cheerful and courtious.I Highly recommend this doctor its a breath of fresh air to see doctors like him still exist today.

Dr. Steven B Hollstien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.