Dr. Steven A Holper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Holper?

Great staff great experience

very knowledgeable and a no nonce Doctorwon't waste your time or his !

I liked

Maybe he doesn't deal with something as my case regurarly or maybe he has dealt with it too much. I liked all the bevaviour and job done. It was exactly what I needed, what I wanted, in a timely manner while being polite and friendly. I'm happy with the service, for what I needed; a 10 for that!

this guy is a hack

walked in with a back problem and he tried to set me up with an appointment with HIS attorney... really? why don't you treat me as a doctor and not USE me? I just needed some help... thanks... all you did for me was tell me to ice my back while you started spending the money you thought you would get from my case...DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON FOR ANY REASON!!!!