Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Horton MD
Dr. Steven Horton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Park City, UT and Richfield, UT (and 4 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Horton is affiliated with Latter-Day Saints Hospital, Alta View Hospital and LDS Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Horton has 7 locations
Dr. Steven Horton has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven Horton has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Steven Horton is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Horton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Alta View Hospital
Intermountain Medical Ctr
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Sevier Valley Medical Center
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Park City Medical Center
L D S Hospital
33 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Steven Horton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven Horton's office for more information.
5169 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 507-3500
900 Round Valley Dr Park City, UT : (435) 658-7000
1100 N Main St Richfield, UT : (801) 507-3500
324 E 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 408-3900
3741 W 12600 S Riverton, UT : (801) 507-3500
9690 S 1300 E Sandy, UT : (801) 501-3592
389 S 900 E Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 507-3500
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Horton, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. Steven Horton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.