Dr. Steven Hulecki Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hulecki?

Although a difficult case, Dr. Hulecki continued until he had enough information to make an accurate diagnosis and perform the surgeries to remedy the problem. Other urologists commented on how well done his procedures were. Even though conditions presented were rare and challenging , Dr. Hu;lecki provided the proper protocol to ultimately make it possible for normal function and good health. Long road but worth it. Many others would have dropped the ball. Thanks for your expertise and humanity.

Worst Doctor in the whole county. His staff is very arrogant and obnoxious just like the doctor. Suggested we go to the Cleveland Clinic which we did and when we came back for follow up, he was bend out of shape that we had gone for a second opinion. Terrible attitude. His staff is rude and thinks they are above everyone just because they work for a doctor. Even if his grades were substandard he still got the DR. which has nothing to do with his low class staff.

No Follow Up

I was sent for an X-ray of my kidney since I was experiencing pain. I informed Hulecki that I had a history of calcium kidney stones.I had the x-ray and I called his office several times to speak with Hulecki about the results. He never responded to any of my calls.His staff is both unresponsive and rude. PLEASE USE ANOTHER UROLOGIST.

kidney removal

My mother discovered a mass on her right kidney this was very hard because my mother (63) has never smoked nor drink every in her life. We were lost, we prayed and begun to do research on good urologist in the area we came across Dr. Hulecki we called for an appointment and received one the next day. Dr.Hulecki made us feel comfortable, he gained our trust and that was not an easy task to do. He took time with us and broke down every medical term we did not understand he even gave us the different alternatives and encouraged us to do our own research in addition to the information he gave us, so that we would be comfortable with the options given. Dr.Hulecki and his staff gained our trust and confidence more and more due to the promptness of tests and other procedures leading up to Surgery in a nut shell(THEY WERE ON TOP OF THEIR GAME !!!). Dr.Hulecki performed my mother's surgery and he did a wonderful job you know you have a good doctor when every nurse you encounter talks about him being one of the best doctor's known,my mother stated the anesthesiologist told her you have one of the best doctor's your in good hands and they were right!. My mother just had surgery two days ago and besides a little sorness and a small scar it's like she never had surgery Dr.Hulecki was heaven sent we Thank God that he allowed us to find this mass in time and find a great doctor.

Patient

Dr. Hulecki and his staff were negligent and left my family member waiting all weekend for a critical antibiotic prescription. They prompted abandoned their office at 4pm on a Friday. What a disgrace !