Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Cox
Dr. Steven Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pullman, WA, with another office in Pullman, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Pullman Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Cox has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven Cox has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cox is the worst excuse of a doctor I've ever had to put up with. He ignores his patients, dismisses their concerns, and doesn't even do a basic patient history and exam. I'm shocked that he hasn't lost his license yet, because his lack of care will unfortunately eventually result in a needless death. Many students have had appointments with him, and have been turned out with a flippant "maybe you should talk to a psychologist." Stay away from him if you want decent medicine!
Dr. Cox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pullman Regional Hospital
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Cox in this video.
Dr. Steven Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pullman, WA.