Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven J Fisher
Dr. Steven J Fisher, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brookhaven, PA, with another office in Chadds Ford, PA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Crozer Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven J Fisher has 2 locations
104 BALTIMORE Pike Ste 104
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven J Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven J Fisher has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Fisher - Posted on October 27th, 2015
Dr Fisher listens to his patients. Two years ago I thought I pulled muscle in my back any other Doctor would have brushed it off . Thank god he didn't I had a MRI done. Dx: early stage of lung cancer and adrenal. It's because he is a special Doc u don't see anymore very professional and the sweetest man u will find besides his partner. I am here two years later cancer free. Thank you Dr Fisher I love ya.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Fisher - Posted on April 17th, 2013
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Steven J Fisher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven J Fisher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookhaven, PA.