Dr. Steven Fisher Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Fisher?

saved my life

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr Fisher listens to his patients. Two years ago I thought I pulled muscle in my back any other Doctor would have brushed it off . Thank god he didn't I had a MRI done. Dx: early stage of lung cancer and adrenal. It's because he is a special Doc u don't see anymore very professional and the sweetest man u will find besides his partner. I am here two years later cancer free. Thank you Dr Fisher I love ya.

Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Excellent explaination of items that I bring up. Very personable and always gives the facts as well as knowledgable opinion. Excellent bedside manner and great explainations. Very knowledgable.

Posted on April 6th, 2017