Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven J Meyer MD
Dr. Steven J Meyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Sioux City, SD, with another office in Sioux City, IA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven J Meyer has 2 locations
Dr. Steven J Meyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven J Meyer has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Steven J Meyer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Two in year
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Meyer - Posted on November 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Meyer - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
I did my research and chose Dr. Meyer because of the positive things I heard from Physical Therapists, who work with many surgeons patients. He was honest about the procedure and the recovery. I won't hesitate to have him do any future procedures I may require. Other than a scar, I wouldn't know I have an appliance in my right knee.
Dr. Steve Myers patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Meyer - Posted on December 7th, 2016
Dr. Myer has a horrible bedside manner. He is very rude and doesn't even know your name after treating me for three months. He replacement my hip, sent me home on just Tramadol for pain control. This was horrible as I was in so much pain! He knew I was an obese patient before he replaced my hip then told me I was to fat so he had to debreed my hip because there was fluid draining out of it three weeks after surgery yet. Yes, he told me I was fat! As if I didn't know. I would never go to this doctor again. Don't let his Christian Cross he wears everyday fool you as it did me. He puts on to be a CHRISTIAN but I am in great dought of this! He treats staff at surgery horrible from what a friend a of mine who is a surgery tech who had to work with him. Wish I would of known this before I let him replace my hip. There is no reason to treat the anethesitized patient or the surgery staff horrible in surgery! Then have the nerve to say a prayer when the surgery is over. I don't know what his intensions are with his actions as he would only know that. May our Lord have mercy on his soul. Never would he ever be my physician again.
my wife almost dies
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Meyer - Posted on January 17th, 2015
Tkas, Dr. Meyer did both of my knees and my husband, best thing I ever did, minimal pain,and ROM good, great bedside manner and I work in the medicl field and have seen many knees done, his are by far ther best minimal bruising/bleeding, up moving around day of surgery, minimal pain. If you need to have TKA s done or hips he is the guy to do it, best I've ever seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven J Meyer - Posted on December 9th, 2014
35 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Steven J Meyer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Steven J Meyer
Steve Meyer MD is a Orthopaedic Surgeon located in Sioux City, Iowa specializing in spine, neck, and back surgery, and treatment
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven J Meyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Sioux City, SD.