Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Richards has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Steven J Richards has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Steven J Richards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven J Richards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I highly recommend Dr. Richards to my friends. He delivered my daughter 8 years ago and now he will deliver our twins due in May 2012. He takes the extra time to answer my questions. I never feel rushed to be done with my appointment in a certain amount of time. He truly cares and will listen to my concerns and then will execute what we have agreed on regarding our birth. He never pressured me to have a procedure that wasn't necessary in fact he did all he could to help me avoid the procedures I didn't want. I would hightly recommend Dr Richards to all.
I absolutely love Dr. Richards! I switched to him after he delivered one of my children (was on-call for my old OB). He has the best bedside manner. He is caring and he is awesome in the delivery room, doing everything possible to help you along and make you feel comfortable. He even flew in from Seattle where he was doing a conference to deliver my 3rd child. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and due anytime, and he has given me a note to take to the hospital for them to call him when I arrive to make sure he can manage the labor and delivery. I have recommended him multiple times and am extremely confident in the care he provides!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Steven J Richards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 601 W 5th Ave Ste 301, Spokane, WA
Dr. Steven J Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.