Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Steven J Thompson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Steven J Thompson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
RUN IF YOU RUN INTO THIS DR. Horrible service, no bed side manner. I was seen in the Pickerington ED and this dr comes into the room. No eye contact, he acted as if I was bothering him, rude as ever spent 5 mins in the room after that never seen him again. However the nurse that helped me that night was AWESOME, explained everything to me and even apologized for the dr. behavior. The sad part of all this is I'm a OhioHealth employee. I felt so mistreated and disrespected.
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOhioHealth Grant Medical Center, 111 S Grant Ave, Columbus, OH
Dr. Steven J Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.