Dr. Steven M Jimenez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Jimenez?

A very good family doctor.

Dr. Jimenez manages his time well. He is very conservative with disease management and conscientiously orders medications. He will not treat patients based on symptoms only. His approach is holistic. Every time I see him, he makes sure I get my dose of health education which is very important especially that he is a family practice doctor.

worst doctor wver

He is the worst doctor ever! He never listen to you, if you are having medical problems he will just say tell me next visit. Next visit would come and you remind him and he will still ignore you. He makes weird unprofesional faces. He will NEVER examine you, he will just talk and talk. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM!!!

Among the better doctors in Las Vegas including specialist. I can reach his office pratically any hour of the day or night. I have not had the nightmare waiting times as in the othe clinics. The doctor is professional and helpful. The only issue I would have is his persistant anti smoking talks. I love him but enough with the anti smoking recommendations. The staff is great and helpful.

This is one of the worst doctors to reside in the city of las vegas, no manners, no class, would not listen to your complaints, did not explain fully the details of your condition...was very rude and unprofessional, will never go back!!!

We love having Dr. Jimenez as our family doctor!

My family and I been seeing Dr. Jimenez for many years. He is very professional, friendly, and we love to have him as our family doctor. Grades-excellent accross the board.

I highly recommend this doctor.