About Dr. Steven K Starr MD
Dr. Steven K Starr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Independence, MO( and 5 other locations). Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Excelsior Springs Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital and Ray County Memorial Hospital. They speak English.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven K Starr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Steven K Starr has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Graduated in 1988