The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kahn
Dr. Steven Kahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester Center, MA, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Hingham, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Quincy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Quincy Medical Center
Boston City Hospital Outpt.
Steward Carney Hospital
Carney Hosp, Dorchestr Ctr, Ma
Milton Hospital, Milton, Ma
South Shore Hosp Outpt
Morton Hospital & Medical Ctr
New England Medical Center Hos
35 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Steven Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester Center, MA.